Are you facing criminal charges in New York? Whether you have been arrested or are the subject of a police investigation, you face a frightening, stressful situation with high stakes. Hiring the right criminal defense lawyer can make all the difference.
At the Law Offices of Eric M. Sears, we understand and we can help.
Attorney Eric M. Sears is:
- A defense lawyer with more than 25 years of experience
- A former prosecutor who knows criminal law from both sides
- A defense lawyer who works personally with each and every client
- Available to clients 24/7
- Experienced in both Federal and State courts
- Knowledgeable in all areas of criminal law, including defense of drug offenses, sex offenses, domestic violence, white collar crimes, computer crimes, crimes of violence, DWI, criminal appeals
If you face criminal charges, the clock is ticking as law enforcement officials build their case against you. Contact us today so we can start defending your rights and mounting a powerful, intelligent defense on your behalf.
Do You Face Criminal Charges in New York?
The stakes of a criminal case are high. If convicted, you could face harsh criminal penalties, including fines, restitution, probation and even prison. Furthermore, the collateral consequences of a criminal conviction can turn your life upside down, affecting your job, professional license, family life and other factors.
But please remember: You are innocent until proven guilty.
An experienced New York City criminal defense lawyer knows how to effectively defend against the charges you face. Defense lawyer Eric M. Sears will aggressively defend against the charges you face, seeking the best possible outcome, whether it be dismissal of charges, reduced charges, alternative sentencing or acquittal by jury.
Contact a NYC DWI Defense Attorney
If you have been charged with DWI, a drug crime, a sex crime, a white collar crime or any other criminal offense in New York, we are here to help. Contact us today online or by telephone at 646-652-6048 | 866-230-7208 to speak with an experienced New York City criminal defense lawyer.